Robotics in Travel & Tourism - Thematic ResearchSummary
In robotics, Says law - which states that supply creates its own demand - is revving up ever faster, due to robots becoming progressively cheaper, smarter, more flexible and easier to train. Notable travel and tourism companies already making use of robotics include Hilton, Royal Caribbean, and Expedia. Many more companies are likely to embrace the technology in the coming years as boosts to sagging productivity in services are sought by organizations.Scope
- This report provides an overview of the global robotics market.
- It identifies the key trends driving growth in the robotics industry.
- It provides a global market size and growth forecasts and identifies the leading players in the robotics market.
- It includes analysis of the key technologies within robotics, including discussion of major innovations.
- It assesses key uses of robotics within Travel & Tourism and looks at which companies are making use of the technology.Reasons to buy
- This report highlights the key trends impacting the robotics market.
- It determines which companies are best positioned to succeed in a future filled with disruptive threats.
- It provides a look into the growth potential of the sector, and identifies recent technological developments and upcoming areas of interest.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Robotic use case trends
Travel and tourism trends
Market size and growth forecasts
Mergers and acquisitions
IMPACT OF ROBOTICS ON THE TRAVEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
The replacement of human service
The ability to efficiently collect more personalized data
Improved accessibility for tourists
Recommendations for travel and tourism companies
Software components - the brains
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report