Corel Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Corel Corp (Corel) is a software company that provides a wide range of graphics, productivity, and digital media products. The company’s product portfolio includes CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Painter, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio, WordPerfect Office, WinZip and Corel Website Creator. It also offers a range of graphics, painting, photo, video and office software. The company offers solution to businesses, government and education industry. Corel markets its products through retailers, international resellers, online providers, original equipment manufacturers, and e-retail website. The company has presence in Canada, the US, the UK, Taiwan, Germany, Japan and China. Corel is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Corel Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2018: Corel names Prasannaa Ganesan as chief operating officer
Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Corel Corp - Key Facts
Corel Corp - Key Employees
Corel Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Corel Corp - Major Products and Services
Corel Corp - History
Corel Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Corel Corp - Business Description
Corel Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Corel Corp - Strengths
Corel Corp - Weaknesses
Corel Corp - Opportunities
Corel Corp - Threats
Corel Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Corel names Prasannaa Ganesan as chief operating officer
Section 4 – Appendix
Corel Corp, Key Facts
Corel Corp, Key Employees
Corel Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Corel Corp, Major Products and Services
Corel Corp, History
Corel Corp, Subsidiaries
Corel Corp, Key Competitors
Infineon Technologies AG (IFX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
NETGEAR Inc (NTGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
VeriSign Inc (VRSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)