Unisys Corp (UIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Unisys Corp (Unisys) is a global information technology company that offers security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. The company also designs and develops servers, operating system software, middleware and other related products. The company also manages customers’ computer servers, data centers, and specific business processes. It serves government, and financial services and commercial markets. Unisys markets products through direct sales force and distributors in overseas markets. The company operates data centers, call centers and sales centers in the US, the UK, India, Australia, Brazil, Hungary and New Zealand. Unisys is headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, the US.
Unisys Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 19,2019: Healthscope selects Unisys security information and event management system to protect critical systems for patient care
Aug 01,2018: Unisys reports Q2 2018 financial results
May 03,2018: Unisys announces contract with Nexa Resources
May 01,2018: Unisys reports Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 17,2018: Latest Release of Unisys Stealth Security Software Extends Microsegmentation Protection for Data Centers, Clouds and Mobile Devices to Include Medical and Internet of Things Devices
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Unisys Corp - Key Facts
Unisys Corp - Key Employees
Unisys Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Unisys Corp - Major Products and Services
Unisys Corp - History
Unisys Corp - Company Statement
Unisys Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Unisys Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Services
Business Segment: Technology
Geographical Segment: Other Foreign Countries
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Geographical Segment: United States
Unisys Corp - Corporate Strategy
Unisys Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Unisys Corp - Strengths
Unisys Corp - Weaknesses
Unisys Corp - Opportunities
Unisys Corp - Threats
Unisys Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 19, 2019: Healthscope selects Unisys security information and event management system to protect critical systems for patient care
Aug 01, 2018: Unisys reports Q2 2018 financial results
May 03, 2018: Unisys announces contract with Nexa Resources
May 01, 2018: Unisys reports Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 17, 2018: Latest Release of Unisys Stealth Security Software Extends Microsegmentation Protection for Data Centers, Clouds and Mobile Devices to Include Medical and Internet of Things Devices
Apr 16, 2018: Unisys names Mathew Newfield as chief information security officer
Apr 02, 2018: Unisys appoints Katie Ebrahimi as senior vice president and chief human resources officer
Mar 14, 2018: Unisys elects Regina Paolillo to board of directors
Feb 09, 2018: Unisys reports Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Jan 29, 2018: Unisys hires Andrew Boyd to lead US Federal Defense and intelligence agency business
Section 5 – Appendix
Unisys Corp, Key Facts
Unisys Corp, Key Employees
Unisys Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Unisys Corp, Major Products and Services
Unisys Corp, History
Unisys Corp, Other Locations
Unisys Corp, Subsidiaries
Unisys Corp, Key Competitors
Unisys Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Unisys Corp, Annual Ratios
Unisys Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Unisys Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Unisys Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Unisys Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Unisys Corp, Ratio Charts
Perficient Inc (PRFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
TiVo Corporation (TIVO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)