TMT Predictions 2018 (Part II of III) - Global Thematic Research
In Part I of “TMT Predictions 2018" report, we looked at the following themes: machine learning, voice, data centers, cybersecurity, virtual & augmented reality, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, internet TV, cloud computing and the Splinternet.
In Part II of this report, we look at the Internet of Things (including the automated home, autonomous vehicles, the industrial internet, ambient commerce and the medical internet of things), genomics, silicon photonics, 5G and regulation. We will also look at the big tech themes for 2018, identifying winners and losers for each theme.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalData’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
1. INTERNET OF THINGS
2. THE AUTOMATED HOME (IOT)
3. AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES (IOT)
4. INDUSTRIAL INTERNET (IOT)
5. AMBIENT COMMERCE (IOT)
6. MEDICAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
8. SILICON PHOTONICS
APPENDIX 1: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
TMT Predictions 2018 Part 1-3 - Thematic Research For 2018, the big tech themes are: machine learning, voice, data centres, cybersecurity, virtual & augmented reality, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, Internet TV, cloud computing,View Report
TMT Predictions 2018 Part I - Global Thematic ResearchWe see seven broad investment theme categories in 2018.Big Data and artificial intelligence: machine learning, voice, virtual & augmented reality, data centers,View Report
TMT Predictions 2016 Part 2 - Global Thematic Research In Part II, it covers the second ten - virtual reality, wearable technology, autonomous vehicles, the Industrial Internet, software defined networks, adtech,View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports