Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-PacificSummary
"Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the multiplay service market in the APAC region. The report analyzes the overall APAC multiplay market, making comparisons in context to oterh global regions, as well as providing analysis on trends specific within the region as well as a deeper look at multiplay trends in two key markets.
Asia-Pacific will close 2018 with a 25.9% multiplay household penetration rate, lagging behind by Europe (48.2%) and Americas (43.7%). Fast growing fiber-optic network penetration in countries such as China and India will enable access to high quality FTTH services for more customers, thus encouraging telcos to promote multiplay bundles.Scope
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Asia-Pacific in a global context: This section provides a general analysis of the demographics, internet users, broadband lines, mobile broadband accounts, and the pay-TV market in APAC in comparison to other global regions.
- The multiplay market in Asia-Pacific: This section examines more specifically the regions multiplay services market trends in APAC.
- Multiplay revenue evolution in the Asia-Pacific; analyzes the average monthly spends on three different type of packages and revenue trends over 2018-2023.
- Country profiles: two country profiles are presented, illustrating the state of the multiplay services market, current trends and market dynamics.
- Key findings and recommendations: It consists of a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators and service providers.Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of multiplay and fixed mobile convergence market in the APAC markets.
- The report investigates multiplay trends globally and in the APAC region, providing a market overview, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing operators, with examples from multiplay service providers in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the multiplay market, current trends and market dynamics of the multiplay markets in two countries. Key findings and recommendations are presented for the APAC markets.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Publisher Name : GlobalData