Managed Security Services: Business Models
"Managed Security Services: Business Models", is a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the managed security services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors and trends.
The global managed security services is a vast and rapidly expanding market, driven by different business models.
This report provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the Managed Security Services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors and trends. It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Framework, definition, and service value of the Managed Security Services (MSS) in the region.
- Business Models of Managed Security Services (MSS).
- Summary of key findings and opportunities in the Managed Security Services (MSS) market.
Reasons to buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key MSS business models.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the evolving MSS market.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Exhibits 4
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services Definition 7
Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Managed Security Services Business Model 9
Managed Security Services Business Model 10
Section 2: MSS Business Models 11
Case Study: IBM 12
Case Study: Unisys 13
Case Study: Telefonica 14
Case Study: AT&T 15
Section 3: Findings and Recommendations 16
Findings and Recommendations 17
Acronyms and Definitions 19
Contact Information 20
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Managed Security Services Framework 7
Exhibit 2: Telcos Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Exhibit 3: MSS Pricing and Services Delivery Models on selected MSSPs 9
Exhibit 4: Select MSS Business Models, 2018 10
There is no reviews available for this report