Indonesia: Country Intelligence Report
Indonesia: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Indonesia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Indonesia over 2018-2023 will be mainly driven by the mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data will continue to be the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2023, supported by operator investments on the expansion of high-speed 3G/4G networks to tap the rising demand for data services.. Operators will focus on offering data-centric services and invest in network expansions and next-generation technologies such as LTE-A and 5G. The broadband segment will witness investments in FTTx technology, supported by government efforts to boost broadband penetration in the country, providing significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Indonesia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.Scope
- The overall telecom service revenue in Indonesia will grow at a CAGR of 0.1% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 81.9% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of high-speed mobile Internet services.
- 3G will continue to be the most adopted mobile technology throughout the forecast period. While rising demand for high-speed data services and LTE network investments from operators will drive 4G subscription growth over the forecast period.
- The top three mobile operators, Telkomsel, Indosat Ooredo, and 3 Indonesia, accounted for 84.5% share of total mobile subscriptions at year-end 2017. - We expect the competition to intensify further as all operators are focusing on improving and expanding their 3G/LTE network capacity as well as coverage.Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Indonesias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Indonesias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Indonesias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Indonesia.
Publisher Name : GlobalData