HP Inc (HPQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HP Inc (HP) is an information technology (IT) company that offers a wide range of products, technologies, software, solutions and services. Its portfolio includes personal computing and other access devices; imaging- and printing-related products and services; enterprise IT infrastructure; and multi-vendor customer services. The company provides commercial and industrial solutions to print service providers and packaging converters. It also delivers printing products and solutions for homes, home businesses and micro businesses. It offers its products to individual consumers, small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. It has operations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. HP is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the US.
HP Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 24,2018: HP Sees Margin Opportunity in Services, Continues 3D Printing Push
Aug 23,2018: HP reports fiscal 2018 third quarter results
May 29,2018: HP Inc. Reports Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Results
May 29,2018: HP names Steve Fieler as chief financial officer
Feb 23,2018: HP posts fiscal 2018 Q1 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
HP Inc - Key Facts
HP Inc - Key Employees
HP Inc - Key Employee Biographies
HP Inc - Major Products and Services
HP Inc - History
HP Inc - Company Statement
HP Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HP Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate Investments
Business Segment: Personal Systems
Business Segment: Printing
Geographical Segment: Other countries
Geographical Segment: United States
HP Inc - Corporate Strategy
HP Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HP Inc - Strengths
HP Inc - Weaknesses
HP Inc - Opportunities
HP Inc - Threats
HP Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
HP Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 24, 2018: HP Sees Margin Opportunity in Services, Continues 3D Printing Push
Aug 23, 2018: HP reports fiscal 2018 third quarter results
May 29, 2018: HP Inc. Reports Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Results
May 29, 2018: HP names Steve Fieler as chief financial officer
Feb 23, 2018: HP posts fiscal 2018 Q1 results
Section 5 – Appendix
HP Inc, Key Facts
HP Inc, Key Employees
HP Inc, Key Employee Biographies
HP Inc, Major Products and Services
HP Inc, History
HP Inc, Other Locations
HP Inc, Subsidiaries
HP Inc, Key Competitors
HP Inc, Ratios based on current share price
HP Inc, Annual Ratios
HP Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HP Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
HP Inc, Interim Ratios
HP Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
HP Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
HP Inc, Ratio Charts
Perficient Inc (PRFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
TiVo Corporation (TIVO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)