Comcast Corp (CMCSA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Comcast Corp (Comcast) is a media and technology company that offers cable services, video services, Voice over Internet Protocol and high-speed internet services. The company offers cable services through local broadcast stations, national broadcast networks and national and regional cable networks, as well as government and public access programming. The company also provides broad range of entertainment, communication products and services such as Theme Parks. It offers its services under its own brand Xfinity. The company serves small and medium-sized businesses, residential and commercial customers. It has business presence in the US, Europe and Asia. Comcast is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Comcast Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 13,2019: Comcast completes solar system installation to power Plymouth, MA Call Center
Nov 20,2018: Comcast Northeast Division completes solar system installation to power Manchester, NH headquarters
Jun 12,2018: Comcasts MachineQ and Neptune Collaborate To Accelerate Smart City Efforts
Apr 25,2018: Comcast releases Q1 2018 results
Apr 25,2018: Independence President and CEO Dan Hilferty addresses digital innovation and Comcast partnership
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Comcast Corp - Key Facts
Comcast Corp - Key Employees
Comcast Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Comcast Corp - Major Products and Services
Comcast Corp - History
Comcast Corp - Company Statement
Comcast Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Comcast Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Cable Communications
Business Segment: Corporate and Other
Business Segment: NBCUniversal
Business Segment: Sky
Geographical Segment: Foreign
Geographical Segment: The US
Comcast Corp - Corporate Strategy
Comcast Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Comcast Corp - Strengths
Comcast Corp - Weaknesses
Comcast Corp - Opportunities
Comcast Corp - Threats
Comcast Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Comcast Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2019: Comcast completes solar system installation to power Plymouth, MA Call Center
Nov 20, 2018: Comcast Northeast Division completes solar system installation to power Manchester, NH headquarters
Jun 12, 2018: Comcasts MachineQ and Neptune Collaborate To Accelerate Smart City Efforts
Apr 25, 2018: Comcast releases Q1 2018 results
Apr 25, 2018: Independence President and CEO Dan Hilferty addresses digital innovation and Comcast partnership
Apr 19, 2018: Independence Health Group and Comcast Form Partnership Aimed at Creating New, Patient Care Technology and Communications Platform
Jan 26, 2018: Comcast names Dana Strong as president, consumer services
Section 5 – Appendix
Comcast Corp, Key Facts
Comcast Corp, Key Employees
Comcast Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Comcast Corp, Major Products and Services
Comcast Corp, History
Comcast Corp, Subsidiaries
Comcast Corp, Key Competitors
Comcast Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Comcast Corp, Annual Ratios
Comcast Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Comcast Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Comcast Corp, Interim Ratios
Comcast Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Comcast Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Comcast Corp, Ratio Charts
Perficient Inc (PRFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
TiVo Corporation (TIVO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)