Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. (4957) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. (Yasuhara) formerly known as Yasuhara Yushi Kogyo Co., Ltd., is a resin and chemicals manufacturers in Japan. The company produces and markets a wide range of chemical products such as resins, terpene solvent, synthetic fragrance, and wax productions. The company also supplies FRP tanks, valves, and automatic valves for water supply assembly manufacturers. Its products find applications in tackifiers, adhesives, sealing, packaging, and resealing, among others. The company owns six plants in Hiroshima, Ehime, and Kagoshima prefectures. Yasuhara is headquartered in Fuchu-city, Hiroshima, Japan.Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - History 8
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 9
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Business Description 11
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 12
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Strengths 13
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 14
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 15
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Threats 16
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., History 8
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Other Locations 10
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 17
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 18
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 19
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 22
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 24
There is no reviews available for this report