Western Farmers Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
Western Farmers Electric Cooperative (WFEC) is a generation and transmission cooperative. It generates electricity from natural gas and coal. The company also has agreements to procure electricity from various wind, natural gas, and solar facilities; and Grand River Dam Authority. WFEC is a member of Touchstone Cooperative. It transmits electricity to off-system, municipal, and member cooperatives; and Altus Air Force Base in New Mexico, Oklahoma, and also portions of Texas and Kansas. The company has electricity generation facilities in Oklahoma, and New Mexico. WFEC is headquartered in Anadarko, Oklahoma, the US.
Western Farmers Electric Cooperative Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2017: Array Technologies Completes Duke Energy Renewables 25MW Project in New MexicoReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData