Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Volkswagen AG (Volkswagen) is an automobile manufacturer. It develops vehicles and engines, and produces and sells passenger cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles, light commercial vehicles, genuine parts, turbomachinery, large-bore diesel engines, propulsion components, special gear units and testing systems. The company also provides leasing, banking and insurance, dealer and customer financing, and fleet management and mobility services. Volkswagen markets products under the Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Porsche, SEAT, SKODA, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley, Audi, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ducati, Scania and MAN brands. It has operations in Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific and other regions. The company has production facilities across the world. Volkswagen is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen, Germany.
Volkswagen AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2019 Borealis underscores its global commitment to automotive industry
Mar 27,2019 SEAT will launch six electric and plug-in hybrid models and develop a new platform in Spain for electric vehicles
Mar 22,2019 ESB ecars drives on with network upgrade and replacement programme
Mar 21,2019 Volkswagen forms European Battery Union with Northvolt
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Volkswagen AG - Key Facts
Volkswagen AG - Key Employees
Volkswagen AG - Key Employee Biographies
Volkswagen AG - Major Products and Services
Volkswagen AG - History
Volkswagen AG - Company Statement
Volkswagen AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 â€“ Company Analysis
Volkswagen AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive Division
Business Segment: Financial Services Division
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe/Other
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: South America
Volkswagen AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Volkswagen AG - Strengths
Volkswagen AG - Weaknesses
Volkswagen AG - Opportunities
Volkswagen AG - Threats
Volkswagen AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 â€“ Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Volkswagen AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 â€“ Companyâ€™s Recent Developments
Apr 03, 2019: Borealis underscores its global commitment to automotive industry
Mar 27, 2019: SEAT will launch six electric and plug-in hybrid models and develop a new platform in Spain for electric vehicles
Mar 22, 2019: ESB ecars drives on with network upgrade and replacement programme
Mar 21, 2019: Volkswagen forms European Battery Union with Northvolt
Mar 12, 2019: Volkswagen Group to put around 22 million electric vehicle on the road by 2028
Mar 01, 2019: DEP to use Volkswagen funds for Electric Vehicle charging stations
Feb 28, 2019: DEP to use first round of Volkswagen settlement funds for electric vehicle charging stations,NJ transit electric buses
Feb 22, 2019: Volkswagen Group brings 2018 to successful close
Feb 13, 2019: Department of the Environment finalizes spending plan for Volkswagen settlement money
Feb 12, 2019: Global E-car count up from 3.4 to 5.6 million
Section 5 â€“ Appendix
Volkswagen AG, Key Facts
Volkswagen AG, Key Employees
Volkswagen AG, Key Employee Biographies
Volkswagen AG, Major Products and Services
Volkswagen AG, History
Volkswagen AG, Subsidiaries
Volkswagen AG, Affiliate
Volkswagen AG, Key Competitors
Volkswagen AG, Ratios based on current share price
Volkswagen AG, Annual Ratios
Volkswagen AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Volkswagen AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Volkswagen AG, Interim Ratios
Volkswagen AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Volkswagen AG, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Volkswagen AG, Ratio Charts
Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Orange Belgium (OBEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)