Transcontinental Inc. (TCL.A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Transcontinental Inc. (TC Transcontinental) is a media publishing and marketing company offering specialty media services and printer and flexible packaging solutions. Its portfolio includes magazines, newspapers, retail flyers, color books, personalized, mass marketing products, educational books, newspapers and specialized publications for professionals. The companys packaging solution serves packaging necessities of bakery, snacks and confectionery, dairy, coffee, pet food, supermarket, frozen foods and cigars markets. It provides printing services to book, magazine, and newspaper publishers; retailers; marketers and advertising agencies; and cataloguers. It operates printing plants, flexible packaging plants and premedia studio in Canada, the US, Guatemala, Mexico, Ecuador, United Kingdom, New Zealand and China. TC Transcontinental is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Transcontinental Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 07,2018: Transcontinental reports results for Q2 fiscal 2018
May 24,2018: Transcontinental Inc. Release of Second Quarter 2018 Results and Conference Call
Mar 01,2018: Transcontinental reports results for Q1 fiscal 2018Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData