Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. (7729) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. (TSC) is a manufacturer and distributor of semiconductor production equipment (SPE) and metrology instruments. The company manufactures and inspects equipment such as wafer probing machines, wafer dicing machines, and other machines used in the semiconductor manufacturing and testing process. Its product portfolio comprises of polish grinders, and multipurpose measuring instruments such as machine control gauges, sensors, electric or air micrometers, high precisions digital measurement instrument, laser interferometer, 3D coordinate measuring machines, surface texture and contour measuring instruments, roundness and cylindrical profile measuring instruments. The company markets its products under ACCRETECH brand. It has its operations across North America, Europe and Asia. TSC is headquartered in Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - History 9
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 10
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Business Description 14
Business Segment: Metrology 14
Business Segment: Semiconductor Production equipment (SPE) 14
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Strengths 16
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Threats 19
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., History 9
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Other Locations 11
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 25
Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 27
There is no reviews available for this report