Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Teledyne Technologies Inc (Teledyne) provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets. The company’s product portfolio comprises digital imaging sensors, cameras and systems, infrared and X-ray spectra, monitoring and control instrumentation. It also offers electronic test and measurement equipment, aircraft information management systems, and defense electronics and satellite communication subsystems. Teledyne serves several markets including aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research. The company has business presence in the US, Canada, the UK, Canada and Europe. Teledyne is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California, the US.
Teledyne Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Teledyne Technologies announces Q2 2018 net sales
Feb 01,2018: Teledyne Technologies posts Q4 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Key Facts
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Key Employees
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
Teledyne Technologies Inc - History
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Company Statement
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Aerospace and Defense Electronics
Business Segment: Digital Imaging
Business Segment: Engineered Systems
Business Segment: Instrumentation
Geographical Segment: All Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Geographical Segment: United States
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy
Teledyne Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Strengths
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Opportunities
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Threats
Teledyne Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2018: Teledyne Technologies announces Q2 2018 net sales
Feb 01, 2018: Teledyne Technologies posts Q4 results
Section 5 – Appendix
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Key Facts
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Key Employees
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
Teledyne Technologies Inc, History
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Business Unit
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Teledyne Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Orange Belgium (OBEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)