Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (SMMPA) is a nonprofit municipal corporation that generates and carries out wholesale trade to its municipally owned non-profit members. The agency generates electricity from coal, biodiesel, diesel, natural gas, waste-to-energy, solar and wind sources. It transmits electricity through a network of overhead and underground transmission lines, other transmission lines, and associated substation facilities. The agency owns and operates various wind turbines in its service area. It serves commercial, industrial, residential and retail customers. SMMPA is Rochester, Minnesota, the US.
Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency Key Recent Developments
Aug 13,2018: Agency dedicates Owatonna Energy Station
Jul 25,2018: SMMPA to hold dedication open house for new owatonna generating station
Dec 01,2017: Agency Signs 100 MW Wind Contract
Jun 21,2017: EDF Energies Nouvelles signs a Power Purchase Agreement for a 100 MW wind project in the United States
Jan 04,2017: Schoenherr named SMMPA Chief External Affairs OfficerReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData