Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd (SMD) is a manufacturer of remote intervention equipment. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets specialist subsea remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) and bespoke subsea trenching and mining equipment. SMDs major product portfolio includes ROV systems; trenchers; tractors; ploughs; deck equipment; mining equipment; work class ROVS; and curvetech components. The company also offers services such as project and design engineering, operational and engineering support, intelligent spares support, asset management and training. It serves clients in oil and gas, telecommunications, renewable energy, mining, scientific, salvage and offshore wind. The company has offices in the US, Brazil and Singapore. SMD is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK.
Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2018: SMD sign contract to supply Atom Mk1 ROV System to China Southern Power Grid
Feb 06,2018: VAMOS: accessing abandoned mine sites with underwater robots
Aug 01,2017: SMD expands operations at port of tyne
Apr 25,2017: Van Oord awards QTrencher 1600 manufacture and supply contract to Soil Machine Dynamics in UK
Mar 11,2017: CRRC Set To Build Largest Subsea Trenching Machine For Gas, Oil ExploitationReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData