SK Telecom Co Ltd (017670) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
SK Telecom Co Ltd (SK Telecom), a subsidiary of SK Holdings Co., Ltd., is a provider of wireless telecommunications services. The company offers a wide range of cellular voice, wireless data, broadband internet, IP TV and fixed-line telephone services; and other new businesses including platform business, B2B solutions, healthcare business, and other businesses. It also offers internet portal services, online shopping services and other platform services, and gaming services. SK Telecom offers wireless telecommunications services through its proprietary backbone networks based on CDMA, WCDMA and LTE technologies; and its wireless data transmission and wireless internet access services through its WiBro and Wi-Fi network. It conducts its business operations in Korea, China, Japan, Singapore, the US and the UK. SK Telecom is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
SK Telecom Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 09,2018: SNUBHs information system export goes as planned
Feb 23,2018: SK Plans New Head Office In Southeast Asia
Aug 10,2017: Choi steps down as chairman of SK Telecom
Jun 29,2017: SK Telecom honored with two awards at Asia Mobile Awards 2017
Apr 26,2017: SK Telecom Q1 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData