Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd (009150) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd. (Samsung Electro-Mechanics) is an electronic component provider that manufactures and sells various products and parts. The company manufactures the products through its production facilities. It company offers chip resistors, crystal devices, filters, inductors, multilayer ceramic capacitors, tantalum capacitors; package substrate, high density interconnection, surface mountings, 3-D circuit connections; adapters, antennas, modules, tuners, wireless power transfers; and smart lighting solutions for automotive, computer, digital camera, display, game console, hard disk drive, LED lighting, mobile phone, printer, set-up box, solid state drive, tablet, e-book, and wearable applications. Samsung Electro-Mechanics distributes and sells its products in Europe, China, the US, Japan, and South East Asia. The company has manufacturing facilities in Suwon, Gyunggi-do, Busan, Gyeongsangnam-do, and Sejong South Korea. Samsung Electro-Mechanics is headquartered in Suwon City, Republic of Korea.
Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: Samsung Electro-Mechanics posts Q1 2018 results
Jul 21,2017: Samsung Electro-Mechanics Q2 net income increases
May 15,2017: Samsung Electro-Mechanics announces management changes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData