Saab AB (SAAB B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saab AB (Saab) is an international defense solutions company which serves military defense and civil security markets with its products, services and solutions. The company offers electronic warfare, airborne solutions, gripen fighter system, avionics systems, and weapons systems in its air market. It provides C4I solutions, force protection, ground based air defense, signature management and support solutions in the land market. Saab also offers integrated naval communication systems, combat management systems, submarines and warships, and underwater systems in naval market. It offers security solutions for air traffic management, national security, prison security, offshore industry, and maritime traffic management. SAAB also offers aerostructures, engineering services, regional aircrafts and support solutions for civil aerospace. The company has business operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Saab is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Saab AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 01,2019: New CEO appointed for Saab Digital Air Traffic Solutions
Aug 27,2018: Saab appoints Christian Hedelin as new chief strategy officer
Jul 20,2018: Saab announces results January-June 2018
Apr 27,2018: Saab announces results for January-March 2018
Mar 14,2018: Saab reports 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Saab AB - Key Facts
Saab AB - Key Employees
Saab AB - Key Employee Biographies
Saab AB - Major Products and Services
Saab AB - History
Saab AB - Company Statement
Saab AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Saab AB - Business Description
Business Segment: Aeronautics
Business Segment: Corporate
Business Segment: Dynamics
Business Segment: Industrial Products and Services
Business Segment: Kockums
Business Segment: Support and Services
Business Segment: Surveillance
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Saab AB - Corporate Strategy
Saab AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Saab AB - Strengths
Saab AB - Weaknesses
Saab AB - Opportunities
Saab AB - Threats
Saab AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Saab AB, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 01, 2019: New CEO appointed for Saab Digital Air Traffic Solutions
Aug 27, 2018: Saab appoints Christian Hedelin as new chief strategy officer
Jul 20, 2018: Saab announces results January-June 2018
Apr 27, 2018: Saab announces results for January-March 2018
Mar 14, 2018: Saab reports 2017 financial results
Feb 16, 2018: Saab announces 2017 year-end report
Section 5 – Appendix
Saab AB, Key Facts
Saab AB, Key Employees
Saab AB, Key Employee Biographies
Saab AB, Major Products and Services
Saab AB, History
Saab AB, Other Locations
Saab AB, Subsidiaries
Saab AB, Joint Venture
Saab AB, Key Competitors
Saab AB, Ratios based on current share price
Saab AB, Annual Ratios
Saab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Saab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Saab AB, Interim Ratios
Saab AB, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Saab AB, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Saab AB, Ratio Charts
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (6823) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (2330) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)