Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Rocky Brands, Inc. (Rocky Brands) designs, develops, manufactures and markets footwear and apparel, and accessories. The companys product portfolio comprises jacket, apparel, gloves, hats and caps, insoles, laces, outdoor and western footwear. It also provides military boots, steel toe boots, snakeproof boots, composite toe work boots, oil resistant, flame resistance and kiltie boots. The company markets products under Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh CustomFit, Lehigh Outfitters, Slip Grips, and 4EurSole brand names. It also has a licensed brand, Michelin. The company serves to law enforcement professionals including military, security workers and postal service employees. It offers merchandise through online web portals, digital, mobile and retail stores and outlet stores. Rocky Brands is headquartered in Nelsonville, Ohio, the US.
Rocky Brands, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2018: Rocky Brands, Inc. Announces 2018 First Quarter Results
Feb 21,2018: Rocky Brands reports 2017 Q4 and full year financial results
Oct 25,2017: Rocky Brands announces Q3 2017 results
Jul 25,2017: Rocky Brands announces Q2 2017 results
May 18,2017: Rocky Brands names Jason Brooks as president and chief executive officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Rocky Brands, Inc. - History 10
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Business Description 17
Business Segment: Military Segment 17
Business Segment: Retail Segment 17
Business Segment: Wholesale Segment 17
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
Rocky Brands, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Strengths 19
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Threats 22
Rocky Brands, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Mar 31, 2018: Rocky Brands, Inc. Announces 2018 First Quarter Results 31
Oct 25, 2017: Rocky Brands announces Q3 2017 results 32
Jul 25, 2017: Rocky Brands announces Q2 2017 results 34
May 18, 2017: Rocky Brands names Jason Brooks as president and chief executive officer 36
May 18, 2017: Rocky Brands announces leadership succession plan 37
Apr 20, 2017: Rocky Brands announces Q1 2017 results 38
Apr 04, 2017: Rocky Brands appoints William L. Jordan and Robert B. Moore, Jr. to board of directors 39
Apr 04, 2017: Rocky Brands appoints William L. Jordan and Robert B. Moore, Jr. to its board of directors 40
Mar 13, 2017: Rocky Brands appoints Thomas Robertson as CFO 41
Feb 16, 2017: Rocky Brands announces Q4, fiscal 2016 results 42
Section 5 Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of Tables
Rocky Brands, Inc., Key Facts 6
Rocky Brands, Inc., Key Employees 7
Rocky Brands, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Rocky Brands, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Rocky Brands, Inc., History 10
Rocky Brands, Inc., Other Locations 15
Rocky Brands, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Rocky Brands, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Rocky Brands, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Rocky Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Rocky Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Rocky Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Rocky Brands, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
List Of Figures
Rocky Brands, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Rocky Brands, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
There is no reviews available for this report