Rakuten, Inc. (4755) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Rakuten, Inc. (Rakuten) is a technology company that provides various consumer and business services. It offers online book store, online golf course reservation, e-book, performance marketing, video streaming, and contents distribution services through Rakuten Ichiba Internet shopping mall, online cash back, travel booking, portal and digital contents sites. The company also sells advertisements in sites. Rakuten provides business services related to credit cards, banking and securities, online securities trading, life insurance, and electronic money over the Internet. It also offers messaging and communication, VoIP, MVNO, and bridal information services. The company operates in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and other regions. Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Rakuten, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 13,2017: Japanese internet firm Rakuten to double its tech headcount in India
Jul 26,2017: Rakuten announces personnel management changes
Jul 01,2017: Rakuten announces management changes
Jun 12,2017: Rakuten to merge subsidiaries, announces new company name
Apr 06,2017: Rakuten India appoints Sunil Gopinath CEOKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Rakuten, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Rakuten, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Rakuten, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Rakuten, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Rakuten, Inc. - History 9
Rakuten, Inc. - Company Statement 17
Rakuten, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Rakuten, Inc. - Business Description 20
Rakuten, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Rakuten, Inc. - Strengths 21
Rakuten, Inc. - Weaknesses 22
Rakuten, Inc. - Opportunities 23
Rakuten, Inc. - Threats 24
Rakuten, Inc. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Rakuten, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Apr 19, 2016: Rakuten announces management team for new group company system 34
Feb 26, 2016: Rakuten: Announcement regarding change of representative directors, directors and company auditor 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Rakuten, Inc., Key Facts 5
Rakuten, Inc., Key Employees 6
Rakuten, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Rakuten, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Rakuten, Inc., History 9
Rakuten, Inc., Other Locations 18
Rakuten, Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Rakuten, Inc., Key Competitors 25
Rakuten, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Rakuten, Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Rakuten, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Rakuten, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Rakuten, Inc., Interim Ratios 31
Rakuten, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Rakuten, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Rakuten, Inc., Ratio Charts 32
There is no reviews available for this report