Polycom, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
Polycom, Inc. (Polycom) a subsidiary of Siris Capital Group, LLC, provider of unified communications (UC) solutions. The company offers video communication products including telepresence, video, voice and infrastructure solutions based on open standards. The company provides solutions to enable over distant businesses, telecommunications, video and voice services from their desktops, classrooms, meeting rooms, mobile settings and other devices. It caters its services and solutions to various industries including government, education, Healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas and energy, pharmaceutical, retail, hospitality and entertainment. The companys major customers include American Express, BMC, Daimler, Roche, Heineken and Turner. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Caribbean and Latin America and Asia. Polycom is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Polycom, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2017: Cisco exec leaves to run channel development at Polycom
May 16,2017: Polycom appoints Amy Barzdukas as chief marketing officerReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Polycom, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Polycom, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Polycom, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Polycom, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Polycom, Inc. - History 10
Polycom, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Polycom, Inc. - Business Description 16
Polycom, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Polycom, Inc. - Strengths 17
Polycom, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Polycom, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Polycom, Inc. - Threats 20
Polycom, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Polycom, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
May 16, 2017: Polycom appoints Amy Barzdukas as chief marketing officer 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Polycom, Inc., Key Facts 5
Polycom, Inc., Key Employees 6
Polycom, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Polycom, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Polycom, Inc., History 10
Polycom, Inc., Other Locations 14
Polycom, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Polycom, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Polycom, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 22
There is no reviews available for this report