PEN, Inc. (PENC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
PEN, Inc. (PEN), formerly known as Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc., markets and sells product enabled by nanotechnology. It develops and sells products based on the portfolio of intellectual property. The companys product portfolio includes nano-layer coatings, nano-based cleaners, printable inks and pastes, and thermal management materials. It offers solutions to common problems such as ease of cleaning, preventing fogging, preventing accumulation of dirt or grime, improving resistance to scuffing and wear. The company sells its product directly to retailers in the US and internationally, including manufacturers who utilize product formulations in their own branded products. It provides its services to optical, transportation, military, sports, and safety industries. PEN is headquartered in Florida, the US.
PEN, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2017: PEN announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Section 1 - About the Company 5
PEN, Inc. - Key Facts 5
PEN, Inc. - Key Employees 6
PEN, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
PEN, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
PEN, Inc. - History 9
PEN, Inc. - Company Statement 12
PEN, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
PEN, Inc. - Business Description 15
PEN, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
PEN, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
PEN, Inc. - Strengths 17
PEN, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
PEN, Inc. - Opportunities 19
PEN, Inc. - Threats 20
PEN, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
PEN, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Mar 31, 2017: PEN announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results 29
Section 5 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
PEN, Inc., Key Facts 5
PEN, Inc., Key Employees 6
PEN, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
PEN, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
PEN, Inc., History 9
PEN, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
PEN, Inc., Key Competitors 21
PEN, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
PEN, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
PEN, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
PEN, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
PEN, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
PEN, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
PEN, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
There is no reviews available for this report