ORBCOMM Inc (ORBC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
ORBCOMM Inc. (Orbcomm) provides machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) communication solutions. Its major products include network connectivity solutions, communication devices and device management and web reporting applications. The companys offers asset monitoring and control solutions which includes seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware applications. The company is a global satellite M2M network operator, a provider of tier one cellular service and an integrator of third-party satellite networks and technology. It offers M2M tracking devices, sensors, modems and chipsets to track, monitor, control and enhance security for a variety of assets in transportation and distribution, heavy equipment, oil and gas, maritime and government sectors. It also provides satellite Automatic Identification Service data services to assist in vessel navigation and to improve maritime safety for government and commercial customers. The company offers its products and services in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Orbcomm is headquartered in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, US.
ORBCOMM Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2018: ORBCOMM announces Michael W. Ford as chief financial officer
Aug 01,2018: ORBCOMM reports Q2 2018 financial results
Jun 20,2018: ORBCOMM Elects Karen Gould to its Board of Directors
May 03,2018: ORBCOMM reports Q1 2018 financial results
May 02,2018: ORBCOMM Names Aly Bonilla as Vice President of Investor RelationsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData