Operation Technology, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Operation Technology, Inc. (ETAP) is an analytical engineering firm that provides software for modeling, design, analysis, optimization, automation and control of electrical power systems. It offers enterprise solutions for generation, transmission, distribution, low-voltage power and industrial transportation systems. It develops and offers Electrical Transient Analyzer Program (ETAP) which is widely used in various applications in power generation, nuclear power, oil and gas, transmission and distribution, government, metals and mining, manufacturing, transportation, renewable energy, data center and education industries. The company extends its global reach with sales and support offices in countries across the world. ETAP is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Operation Technology, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Operation Technology, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Operation Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Operation Technology, Inc. - History 9
Operation Technology, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Operation Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Operation Technology, Inc. - Business Description 16
Operation Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Operation Technology, Inc. - Strengths 17
Operation Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Operation Technology, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Operation Technology, Inc. - Threats 20
Operation Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Operation Technology, Inc., Key Facts 5
Operation Technology, Inc., Key Employees 6
Operation Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Operation Technology, Inc., History 9
Operation Technology, Inc., Other Locations 13
Operation Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Operation Technology, Inc., Key Competitors 21
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Protonex Technology Corporation, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 18
Protonex Technology Corporation, Power, Deals by Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 64
There is no reviews available for this report