Northwest Territories Power Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
Northwest Territories Power Corp (NTPC), a subsidiary of Northwest Territories Hydro Corp, is an integrated power utility. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity and heat. The company produces energy from hydro, diesel, natural gas, and solar sources. NTPC also promotes power conservation through technical know-how and rebates. It serves customers across the Territory except Sambaa Ke, Kakisa, and Fort Providence. The companys service area includes communities that are only accessible by air, river barge or winter roads. NTPC is headquartered in Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada.
Northwest Territories Power Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: GRA temporary adjustment rider comes into effect on August 1, 2018
May 31,2018: GRA Process Concluded, Resulting in Final Rates
Feb 27,2018: Power generation in Canadas north just got a lot greener
Feb 14,2017: Canadian Zinc signs MoU with NTPC to examine supply of electrical power
Jan 26,2017: Imperial Oil To Suspend Oil Production At Its Field In Norman WellsReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData