NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH) is a not-for-profit medical center, providing a wide range of health care services to the residents of the New York. It operates through a network of hospitals and medical centers. Its service portfolio includes a wide range of medical, surgical, and emergency care services in the therapeutic areas of cancer, childrens health, geriatrics, heart, orthopedics, neuroscience, psychiatry, transplantation and womens health, among others. The hospital also offers clinical and medical research, medical education and community services in affiliation with two medical colleges, namely, Weill Cornell Medical College and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. The hospital was formed as a result of the merger between The New York Hospital and The Presbyterian Hospital. NYPH is headquartered in New York, the US.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Dr. Katherine L. Heilpern Named Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Apr 24,2018: NewYork-Presbyterian Opens A World-Class Center For Ambulatory Care: NewYork-Presbyterian David H. Koch Center
Dec 07,2017: Study Shows Acupuncture Decreased Joint Pain in Breast Cancer Patients Treated with Aromatase Inhibitors
Nov 16,2017: Irving Familys $700 Million Bequest to Columbia University and NewYork-Presbyterian Sets Stage for Dramatic Advances in Cancer Research and Care
Aug 02,2017: Dr. Laureen Hill named senior vice president and chief operating officerReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData