Lufthansa Cargo AG (LHA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Lufthansa Cargo AG (Lufthansa Cargo), a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa AG, is a transportation and logistics company. It offers economical services for standard freight through td.Pro line, express services through td.Flash, and specialized services for several types of cargo. It offers these services through its fleet of McDonnell-Douglas MD-11F and Boeing 777F units. The company also uses the belly capacities of passenger flights operated by Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines; and the capacities of B777F of its joint venture, Aerologic. It operates mainly from Frankfurt airport, besides other important hubs in Munich and Vienna. Lufthansa Cargo is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Lufthansa Cargo AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2017: Lufthansa Cargo appoints new managing director of time:matters Holding
Aug 02,2017: Lufthansa Group announces financial results for the first six months of 2017
Jun 22,2017: Lufthansa Cargo receives carrier award for reliability and excellence from DHL
Apr 18,2017: AeroLogic appoints two new managing directors
Mar 21,2017: Lufthansa Cargo appoints board member for products and sales
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData