JEA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
JEA is a not-for-profit, community owned electric and water utility. It generates power using natural gas, coal, petcoke, solar and methane gas sources; supplies water; and treats wastewater. The utility owns, co-owns and operates electric power generation plants, transmission and distribution facilities; re-pump and water storage facilities; and wastewater treatment plants and reclaimed water production facilities. JEA offers a wide range of rebate programs for the promotion of energy efficiency and lower money spent on energy. It serves residential, wholesale, commercial and industrial customers in Duval County, and parts of three adjacent counties in Northeast Florida. JEA is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
JEA Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019 JEA and City of Jacksonville reach contribution extension agreement
Sep 13,2018 JEA and City of Jacksonville file complaint on plant vogtle agreement
May 16,2018 JEA Accelerates Advanced Metering DeploymentReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData