Gerdau SA (GGBR4) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gerdau S.A. (Gerdau), a subsidiary of Metalurgica Gerdau SA, is a producer of special steel products. It produces and sells semi-finished products, long rolled products, flat Products, drawn products and special steel products. Its products include billets, blooms, slabs, wire rods, rebars, light shapes, merchant bars, fence wires, concrete reinforcing wire mesh, nails, clamps, cast slabs, hot-rolled coils and heavy plates. Gerdau serves markets such as oil and gas, machinery and equipment, wind energy, mining, rail, automotive, agriculture, construction and manufacturing sectors. It also operates iron ore mines in Minas Gerais, Brazil, which produces sinter feed, pellet feed and hematite fines. The company also provides fabricated reinforced steel services. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Gerdau is headquartered in Porto Alegre, the Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Gerdau SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 21,2019: Gerdau reports quarterly results
Nov 07,2018: Gerdau reports adjusted net profit of R$1 billion in third quarter of 2018
Aug 08,2018: Gerdau reports adjusted second-quarter net income of R$ 746 million
Apr 26,2018: Gerdau announces new president at North America
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Gerdau SA - Key Facts
Gerdau SA - Key Employees
Gerdau SA - Key Employee Biographies
Gerdau SA - Major Products and Services
Gerdau SA - History
Gerdau SA - Company Statement
Gerdau SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gerdau SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Brazil
Business Segment: North America
Business Segment: South America
Business Segment: Special Steels
Gerdau SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gerdau SA - Strengths
Gerdau SA - Weaknesses
Gerdau SA - Opportunities
Gerdau SA - Threats
Gerdau SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Gerdau SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 21, 2019: Gerdau reports quarterly results
Nov 07, 2018: Gerdau reports adjusted net profit of R$1 billion in third quarter of 2018
Aug 08, 2018: Gerdau reports adjusted second-quarter net income of R$ 746 million
Apr 26, 2018: Gerdau announces new president at North America
Section 5 – Appendix
Gerdau SA, Key Facts
Gerdau SA, Key Employees
Gerdau SA, Key Employee Biographies
Gerdau SA, Major Products and Services
Gerdau SA, History
Gerdau SA, Subsidiaries
Gerdau SA, Key Competitors
Gerdau SA, Ratios based on current share price
Gerdau SA, Annual Ratios
Gerdau SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Gerdau SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Gerdau SA, Interim Ratios
Gerdau SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Gerdau SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Gerdau SA, Ratio Charts
Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Orange Belgium (OBEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)