Fujitsu Australia Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fujitsu Australia Limited (Fujitsu Australia), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited, provides information technology and communications solutions. The company carries out consulting, designing, building, operating and supporting of business solutions that ranges strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions. Its product portfolio comprises scanners, switches, servers, disk storage, printers, displays and personal computers. Fujitsu Australia also offers services including application, consulting, and managed infrastructure, cloud computing, telecommunication services, and business solutions. The company offers its services to various industries such as financial services, health care, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, defense and logistics, government, transportation, and utilities. Fujitsu Australia is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Fujitsu Australia Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 02,2018: Fujitsu Announces the Launch of the Newest Addition to the ScanSnap Line, the ScanSnap iX1500
Sep 30,2018: ON Semiconductor Completes Additional Share Purchase of Fujitsu s 8-inch Wafer Fab
Mar 31,2018: UShareSoft Announces New Multi-Cloud Application Blueprinting[Company PR : Tech - Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) BV]Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData