FirstRand Namibia Ltd (FNB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FirstRand Namibia Ltd (FRN), a subsidiary of FirstRand EMA Holdings Ltd, offers banking, investment, and insurance solutions through its franchises. Its banking portfolio includes deposit accounts; debit and credit cards; and home, personal, vehicle, property, student, and renewable energy loans. The bank provides insurance coverage against the business, car, building, home contents, death and disability, critical illness, motor, and liability, among others. It offers international banking solutions such as imports and exports finance, international travel, and treasury services. The bank also offers e-wallet bulk payment solutions and industry expertise services related to tourism, banking, agriculture, and SME industries. FRN is headquartered in Windhoek, Namibia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Key Facts
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Key Employees
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Major Products and Services
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - History
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Company Statement
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Banking Operations
Business Segment: Insurance Operations
Business Segment: Other
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Corporate Strategy
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Strengths
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Weaknesses
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Opportunities
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Threats
FirstRand Namibia Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Key Facts
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Key Employees
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Major Products and Services
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, History
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Subsidiaries
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Key Competitors
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Annual Ratios
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
FirstRand Namibia Ltd, Ratio Charts
Thoresen Thai Agencies PCL (TTA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Telefonica SA (TEF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)