Equinix Inc (EQIX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Equinix Inc (Equinix) provides datacenters and co-location, interconnection and connectivity, data hub and market place, and professional services. The company provides applications and content acceleration, cloud infrastructure, wan optimization, and disaster recovery and business continuity solutions. It serves e-commerce, healthcare, government, advertising, mobile, cloud service provides, financial services, networks, content delivery systems, gaming and digital media and entertainment. Equinix markets solutions through direct sales force and channel marketing programs. The company operates international business exchange (IBX) data centers across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Equinix is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Equinix Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 13,2019: Equinix appoints three company veterans to new roles
Oct 10,2018: Anheuser-Busch Recognized for Excellence in Green Power Use in 2018 EPA Leadership Awards
Aug 09,2018: Equinix announces Q2 2018 results
May 02,2018: Equinix Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 22,2018: Schneider Electric Launches Renewable Energy Services to Help Companies Address Steep Energy Costs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Equinix Inc - Key Facts
Equinix Inc - Key Employees
Equinix Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Equinix Inc - Major Products and Services
Equinix Inc - History
Equinix Inc - Company Statement
Equinix Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Equinix Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Co-location services
Business Segment: Interconnection Services
Business Segment: Managed Infrastructure
Business Segment: Others
Equinix Inc - Corporate Strategy
Equinix Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Equinix Inc - Strengths
Equinix Inc - Weaknesses
Equinix Inc - Opportunities
Equinix Inc - Threats
Equinix Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 13, 2019: Equinix appoints three company veterans to new roles
Oct 10, 2018: Anheuser-Busch Recognized for Excellence in Green Power Use in 2018 EPA Leadership Awards
Aug 09, 2018: Equinix announces Q2 2018 results
May 02, 2018: Equinix Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 22, 2018: Schneider Electric Launches Renewable Energy Services to Help Companies Address Steep Energy Costs
Feb 15, 2018: Equinix announces Q4 and full year 2017 results
Section 5 – Appendix
Equinix Inc, Key Facts
Equinix Inc, Key Employees
Equinix Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Equinix Inc, Major Products and Services
Equinix Inc, History
Equinix Inc, Other Locations
Equinix Inc, Subsidiaries
Equinix Inc, Key Competitors
Equinix Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Equinix Inc, Annual Ratios
Equinix Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Equinix Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Equinix Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Equinix Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Equinix Inc, Ratio Charts
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Weyco Group Inc (WEYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Absolute Software Corp (ABT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)