Ennis, Inc. (EBF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Ennis, Inc. (Ennis) is a manufacturer and marketer of a broad line of business forms and printed business products. The companys product portfolio comprises laser cut sheets, tags, integrated products, labels, snap sets, continuous forms, jumbo rolls, envelopes and pressure sensitive products under various brands. The company also offers point of purchase advertising for fast food chains and large franchise, and kitting and fulfilment, custom printed high performance labels and custom and stock tags, custom and stock tags and labels, presentation and document folders, custom and imprinted envelopes, and financial and security documents. The company has business presence in the US and Canada. Ennis is headquartered in Midlothian, Texas, the US.
Ennis, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 25,2018: Ennis reports results for the first quarter ended May 31, 2018
Apr 24,2018: Ennis Reports results for the quarter and year ended February 28, 2018
Apr 05,2018: Ennis appoints Jennifer Pettiford as general manager of Mutual Graphics
Sep 25,2017: Ennis revenues rise by 4.1% in H1 2017
Jun 26,2017: Ennis reports net earnings for Q1Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Ennis, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Ennis, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Ennis, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Ennis, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Ennis, Inc. - History 10
Ennis, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Ennis, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Ennis, Inc. - Business Description 17
Ennis, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Ennis, Inc. - Strengths 18
Ennis, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Ennis, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Ennis, Inc. - Threats 21
Ennis, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jun 25, 2018: Ennis reports results for the first quarter ended May 31, 2018 30
Apr 24, 2018: Ennis Reports results for the quarter and year ended February 28, 2018 31
Jun 26, 2017: Ennis reports net earnings for Q1 33
Apr 25, 2017: Ennis Q4 net earnings increase 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
Ennis, Inc., Key Facts 5
Ennis, Inc., Key Employees 6
Ennis, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Ennis, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Ennis, Inc., History 10
Ennis, Inc., Other Locations 14
Ennis, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Ennis, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Ennis, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Ennis, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Ennis, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Ennis, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Ennis, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
Ennis, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 27
Ennis, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
There is no reviews available for this report