Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cypress Semiconductor Corp (Cypress) is a manufacturer and marketer of advanced embedded system solutions. The company offers microcontrollers, wireless and wired connectivity solutions, analog ICs, and memories. It also offers programmable system-on-chip (PSoC) devices, timing solutions, power management solutions, Universal Serial Bus (USB), touch sensing devices, interfaces, clocks and buffers. The company serves to automotive, consumer, industrial, communications, home automation, computation, medical, white goods and networking industries. It markets through direct sales teams, distributors and manufacturing representative firms. The company has business operations spanning across the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Cypress is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2018: Cypress debuts ultra-low-power data-logging solution for portable medical, wearable and IoT devices
Jul 26,2018: Cypress reports second quarter 2018 results
Jul 12,2018: Cypress to report Q2 2018 results
Apr 26,2018: Cypress releases Q1 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Key Facts
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Key Employees
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Major Products and Services
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - History
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Company Statement
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Business Description
Business Segment: MCD
Business Segment: MPD
Geographical Segment: China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Geographical Segment: The US
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Strengths
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Weaknesses
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Opportunities
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Threats
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2018: Cypress debuts ultra-low-power data-logging solution for portable medical, wearable and IoT devices
Jul 26, 2018: Cypress reports second quarter 2018 results
Jul 12, 2018: Cypress to report Q2 2018 results
Apr 26, 2018: Cypress releases Q1 2018 results
Section 5 – Appendix
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Key Facts
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Key Employees
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Major Products and Services
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, History
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Other Locations
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Subsidiaries
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Key Competitors
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Annual Ratios
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Ratio Charts
Thoresen Thai Agencies PCL (TTA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Telefonica SA (TEF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)