CDI Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
CDI Corp. (CDI) is a provider of engineering, information technology, and staffing solutions. It analyses engineering and information technology needs and develops a solution. The company provides skilled technical and professional personnel; and permanent placement services. CDI offers business systems, and training and support services to its franchisees who searches and recruits technical, professional, executive, and managerial personnel for their customers. It serves oil, gas and chemical, aerospace and industrial equipment, information technology, transportation, infrastructure, and US defense industries in the US, Canada, the UK, and other countries. CDI is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
CDI Corp. - Key Facts 5
CDI Corp. - Key Employees 6
CDI Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 7
CDI Corp. - Major Products and Services 8
CDI Corp. - History 9
CDI Corp. - Company Statement 11
CDI Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
CDI Corp. - Business Description 13
CDI Corp. - Corporate Strategy 14
CDI Corp. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
CDI Corp. - Strengths 15
CDI Corp. - Weaknesses 16
CDI Corp. - Opportunities 17
CDI Corp. - Threats 18
CDI Corp. - Key Competitors 19
CDI Corp., Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 21
Mar 02, 2016: CDI Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2015 Results 21
Section 4 – Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
CDI Corp., Key Facts 5
CDI Corp., Key Employees 6
CDI Corp., Key Employee Biographies 7
CDI Corp., Major Products and Services 8
CDI Corp., History 9
CDI Corp., Subsidiaries 12
CDI Corp., Key Competitors 19
CDI Corp., Recent Deals Summary 20
Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (002475) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
M3, Inc. (2413) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Heinzel Holding GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports