Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) is an energy company. It develops, manufactures, markets, and services microturbine technology solutions and power generation systems. The company integrates air bearing technology, advanced combustion technology, and power electronics to form efficient and ultra-low emission electricity and cooling and heat production systems. CPSTs systems can be fueled by various sources, including natural gas, sour gas, propane, renewable fuels such as landfill or digester gas, kerosene, butane, diesel, and biodiesel. Through Combined Heat and Power Partnership with the Environmental Protection Agency of the US, it improves the efficiency of the countrys energy infrastructure and reducing emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases. The company designs microturbines for commercial, industrial, and utility customers in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. CPST is headquartered in Van Nuys, California, the US.
Capstone Turbine Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: Capstone Customers Saved an Estimated $194 Million in Energy Expenses while Saving 314,000 Tons of Carbon Last Year
Jun 14,2018: Capstone Continues to Pursue Its Environmental, Social, and Governance Focus and Sustainability Footprint Philosophy
Jun 12,2018: Capstone Secures its 14th C1000 Signature Series Unit for the Oil & Gas Market Since February Latest C1000S 1 MW Order to Power a Gas Processing Facility in Southern Texas
Jun 07,2018: Capstone Turbine Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2018 Financial Results
May 22,2018: Capstone Secures Sizable 1.4 MW Order in the United Kingdom Commercial & Industrial Sector
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData