California Physicians Service - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
California Physicians Service doing business as Blue Shield of California (Blue Shield) is a not-for-profit health insurance provider. It offers medical plans, vision, dental and life insurance plans, out of area coverage, health and wellness services and account based health plans. The company offers medical plans to individuals and families, small business plans, mid/large business group plans and group medicare. Under dental health plans and package, it offers both dental Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans and dental Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans. Blue Shield through its subsidiary, Blue Shield Life offers group term life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and optional dependent life insurance. Blue Shield is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
California Physicians Service Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2018: Adherium Announces Participation in SmartAirLA Effort to Combat Asthma in Los Angeles with Support from Blue Shield of California FoundationThe Program Aims In Part to Develop Better Models for Expanding Data-Based Medication Adherence
Oct 01,2018: Blue Shield of California and Landmark Expand Access to Home-Based Medical Care for Chronically Ill Patients
Sep 20,2018: Hill Physicians Partners with Blue Shield of California and OODA Health to Provide Real-Time Claims Payment to its Physicians
Jul 18,2017: Blue Shield of California announces Todd Mayhew as Vice President of Talent and Organizational Development
Jun 06,2017: Blue Shield of California announces Steve Shearer as Vice President and General Manager of Small BusinessReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData