British American Tobacco Plc (BATS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
British American Tobacco plc (BAT) produces, markets and sells cigarettes, tobacco and nicotine products, vapour and tobacco heating products, and other tobacco related products. Its product portfolio includes cigars, Fine Cut tobacco, snus, moist snuff and vapour. The company markets these products under various brands including Pall Mall, Vogue, Viceroy, Newport, Vype, glo, Lucky Strike, Dunhill, Kool, Natural American Spirit, Kent, Rothmans, Kodiak and Camel, for a few. BAT sells these products through retailers and exclusive distributors. It operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and North and South America regions. BAT is headquartered in London, the UK.
British American Tobacco Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2018: British American Tobacco Selects LinkedIn to Offer Innovative Online Learning Platform From
Jun 11,2018: British American Tobacco to invest 800m in Romanian factory by 2022
May 02,2018: British American Tobacco announces reclassification of HY of 2017 results
Apr 03,2018: BAT appoints new director to coordinate regional operations from Romania
Feb 22,2018: British American Tobacco makes Preliminary announcement for the year ended 31 December 2017Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData