American Air Filter Company Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
American Air Filter Company Inc (AAF International), a subsidiary of Daikin Industries, Ltd., is an air filtration solutions provider. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets commercial air conditioning and air filtration products and systems. The company offers its products to a wide range of applications including chemical, energy, food and beverage, industrial minerals, pulp and paper, waste, metal working, metallurgical and woodworking, among others. AAF sells its products under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brands. The company has operations across the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. AAF is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
American Air Filter Company Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 13,2018: Mark Mintman Appointed to Chief Financial Officer
Jun 05,2018: John Sikes Appointed to Vice President of OperationsReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData