Retailing in Ukraine, Market Shares, Summary
and Forecasts to 2022Summary
"Retailing in Ukraine, Market Shares, Summary
and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Ukraine retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Ukraine retail industry.
During 2013-2015, the retail industry produced weak growth due to political and economic crisis. Retail sales in the country reached 855.5 billion in 2017 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% over the next five years to reach 1,075.6 billion by the end of 2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.Scope
- In 2017, retail growth started improving due to a positive economy and improved wages, which encouraged private spending.
- Clothing & footwear accounted for 8.1% of total retail sales in 2017 and is projected to grow at 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period
- Food & grocery is the largest sector in Ukraine retail and accounted for 58.1% of total retail sales in 2017.
- Electricals is the third largest sector in the Ukrainian retail industry and is forecast to grow the fastest, at 8.6% CAGR during 2017-2022.
- The growth of healthcare sales is largely attributed to the growing old age population, which is projected to increase during the forecast period
- The home sector is producing moderate sales growth due to the weak housing market in Ukraine.Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Ukrainian retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Ukrainian retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Publisher Name : GlobalData