Home Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Germany retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Germany home industry.
Home sector sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% between 2017 and 2022 to reach €114.4 billion by the end of 2022. Growth in the home sector will be driven by a more buoyant housing market and consumer confidence.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- Germany retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2017-2022
- Growth in the housing market and economic stability to drive growth
- Sector to benefit from a buoyant housing market
- Housing market helps to drive growth as well as gardening trends
- Home improvement and gardening retailers remain the preferred channel
- Digital technology and DIY products influence online sales growth
- Furniture giant IKEA leads the fragmented home sector
- Jysk Dänisches Bettenlager is the only premium retailer on the top 10 list.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Germany retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Germany retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Company Insight: Top 50 Global Home Retailers 2017 - Sales, Market Share, Positioning and KPIs This report lists the Top 50 global home retailers by consumer expenditure, which includes sales tax,View Report
Clothing(Apparel) and Footwear is the third largest sector of the Malaysian retail industry. The sector is projected to grow at 9.2% CAGR to become the second largest by 2022.View Report
Home Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 Home Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 , provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, andView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)