Home Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary
and Forecasts to 2022Summary
"Home Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary
and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Denmark retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Denmark home industry.
Sector sales stood at Kr42.6 billion in 2017 and are projected to reach Kr46.4 billion by 2022. Increasing sales through renovation, owing to increased disposable income, are forecast to augur well for sector growth, albeit at a marginally slower pace through 2022 compared to 2012-2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.Scope
- Denmark retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2017-2022
- Government rules to prevent housing bubble to impact home sector sales
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings to register slower growth during 2017-2022
- Home improvement & gardening products registered 1.8% growth in 2017
- Homewares sales to register a modest CAGR of 0.7% during 2017-2022
- Sales through the online channel to grow the fastest during 2017-2022
- Online share of sector sales reached 8% in 2017
- IKEA was the market leader in home sector sales in 2017
- Strong online sales driving overall sales growth of Jysk Nordic.Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Denmark retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Publisher Name : GlobalData