Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers, and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amazon.com Inc (Amazon) is a global online retailer and web service provider. The company provides an extensive range of products such as apparels, auto and industrial items, beauty and health products, electronics, grocery, books, games, jewelry, kids and baby products, movies, music, sports goods, toys, tools and other related products. It also offers related support services including home delivery and shipping, website hosting and other web related services. Amazon merchandises and sells these products through the company-owned online and physical platforms. These platforms are also used by various third parties for selling their goods. Besides, the company manufactures and commercializes various electric devices such as Kindle e-readers, fire tablets, fire TVs, home security devices and echo and Alexa devices. It also offers various programs that allow authors, app developers, musicians, filmmakers, and others to publish and sell content. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Amazon.com Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 27, 2019 HashiCorp Bridges Cloud and On-Premises Infrastructure with Amazon Web Services App Mesh and Amazon Web Services Cloud Map Support
Mar 20, 2019 Domo Expands Its Data Science Solution With New Amazon SageMaker Integration
Mar 20, 2019 Worldpay Becomes First Acquirer to Enable Amazon Pay
Mar 19, 2019 Walmart GLUCODOWN Sales Increase 27% YTD
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Amazon.com Inc - Key Facts
Amazon.com Inc - Key Employees
Amazon.com Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Amazon.com Inc - Major Products and Services
Amazon.com Inc - History
Amazon.com Inc - Company Statement
Amazon.com Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Amazon.com Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: AWS
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Rest of world
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Geographical Segment: United States
Amazon.com Inc - Corporate Strategy
Amazon.com Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amazon.com Inc - Strengths
Amazon.com Inc - Weaknesses
Amazon.com Inc - Opportunities
Amazon.com Inc - Threats
Amazon.com Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Amazon.com Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 27, 2019: HashiCorp Bridges Cloud and On-Premises Infrastructure with Amazon Web Services App Mesh and Amazon Web Services Cloud Map Support
Mar 20, 2019: Worldpay Becomes First Acquirer to Enable Amazon Pay
Mar 20, 2019: Domo Expands Its Data Science Solution With New Amazon SageMaker Integration
Mar 19, 2019: Walmart GLUCODOWN Sales Increase 27% YTD
Mar 18, 2019: Major Milestone Reached in Creation of Amazon Headquarters at National Landing in Northern Virginia
Mar 14, 2019: Tech Gear 5.7 Recalls Performance Heated Socks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
Mar 07, 2019: Name of Amazon-JPMorgan-Berkshire Hathaway joint venture announced
Mar 06, 2019: Mail Plus Partners with Wibbitz to Produce Video for Amazon Echo Show
Mar 04, 2019: Consumers Trust Amazon Is Using Their Data Responsibly, Beating Out Apple, Google & Banks, According to New SmarterHQ Survey
Mar 04, 2019: Currency Exchange Using Amazon Alexa Voice Commands Now Available in Australia and New Zealand Using CurrencyFair
Section 5 – Appendix
Amazon.com Inc, Key Facts
Amazon.com Inc, Key Employees
Amazon.com Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Amazon.com Inc, Major Products and Services
Amazon.com Inc, History
Amazon.com Inc, Subsidiaries
Amazon.com Inc, Key Competitors
Amazon.com Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Amazon.com Inc, Annual Ratios
Amazon.com Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Amazon.com Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Amazon.com Inc, Interim Ratios
Amazon.com Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Amazon.com Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Amazon.com Inc, Ratio Charts
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
McColls Retail Group Limited (MCLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Wacoal Holdings Corp. (3591) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit -Cick Here