adidas AG (ADS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
adidas AG (adidas) designs, manufactures and markets athletic and sports lifestyle products. The company’s product portfolio includes footwear, apparel and hardware such as bags, bats and balls. It markets products under adidas and Reebok brand names. The company distributes and sells products through own-branded stores, retail stores, wholesale stores, sporting goods chains, buying groups, department stores, lifestyle retail chains, e-tailers, and franchise stores. It also markets products through e-commerce platform and mobile shopping apps. The companys business operations span across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. adidas is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bayern, Germany.
adidas AG Key Recent Developments
May 31,2018: Run For The Oceans Grows In 2018 - adidas X Parley Announce Expanded Global Campaign To Harness The Power Of Sport And Continue Fight Against The Threat Of Marine Plastic Pollution
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
adidas AG - Key Facts
adidas AG - Key Employees
adidas AG - Key Employee Biographies
adidas AG - Major Products and Services
adidas AG - History
adidas AG - Company Statement
adidas AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
adidas AG - Business Description
Product Category: Apparel
Product Category: Footwear
Product Category: Hardware
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Emerging Markets
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Russia/CIS
adidas AG - Corporate Strategy
adidas AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
adidas AG - Strengths
adidas AG - Weaknesses
adidas AG - Opportunities
adidas AG - Threats
adidas AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 31, 2018: Run For The Oceans Grows In 2018 - adidas X Parley Announce Expanded Global Campaign To Harness The Power Of Sport And Continue Fight Against The Threat Of Marine Plastic Pollution
Section 5 – Appendix
adidas AG, Key Facts
adidas AG, Key Employees
adidas AG, Key Employee Biographies
adidas AG, Major Products and Services
adidas AG, History
adidas AG, Subsidiaries
adidas AG, Key Competitors
adidas AG, Ratios based on current share price
adidas AG, Annual Ratios
adidas AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
adidas AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
adidas AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
adidas AG, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
adidas AG, Ratio Charts
Sportsmans Warehouse Holdings (SPWH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Titan Machinery Inc (TITN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Amer Sports Corporation (AMEAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)