Vaccines for Emerging Infectious Diseases: Funding, R&D, and Global Partnership StrategiesSummary
Emerging infectious diseases (EIDs) are characterized by unpredictable incidence and clinical patterns that pose unique challenges for vaccine development. As outbreaks of Ebola virus, Zika virus, and other EIDs have occurred in the past decade, drug developers and global health organizations are turning to novel funding and clinical trial paradigms to improve epidemic preparedness. This report covers current and future challenges for the development and deployment of vaccines for EIDs, focusing on vaccine platform technology and research, funding mechanisms, and collaborative global partnerships.Scope
This report combines key opinion leader insight with in-house analyst expertise and research to provide an insight-rich look at vaccines for emerging infectious diseases in the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Components of the report include -
- Overview of EIDs: Background, drivers of transmission, and overview of key EIDs.
- Clinical Trial Design: How vaccine for EIDs clinical trials are being designed and what regulatory strategies are being explored.
- Vaccine Platform Technologies: How the current platform technologies for vaccines compare.
- Pipeline Assessment for Key EIDs: What are the pipeline vaccine products in development for key EIDs.
- Funding and Market Incentives: How vaccine development is being incentivized in the public and private spaces.
- Global Collaborations: How global and public-private partnership organizations are supporting vaccine development.
- Vaccine Preparedness: The current and future challenges face vaccine preparedness from a surveillance and infrastructure perspective.Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the global trends shaping and driving the vaccines for EIDs market
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape of various competitors in a niche therapeutic space.
- Identify areas of unmet need within the vaccines for EIDs market to help drive research and development towards future market opportunities.
- Gain insights to help plan and design your clinical trials.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
- Identify key funding and partnership strategies.
Publisher Name : GlobalData