Axial Spondyloarthritis (AxSpA): Competitive Landscape to 2026
AxSpA is a chronic, immune-mediated inflammatory disease of the axial skeleton (sacroiliac joints and spine). It is characterized by a polyenthesitis, which at the molecular level leads to an osteitis and secondary synovitis. AxSpA is an umbrella term that includes ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (nr-AxSpA). In some cases, nr-AxSpA is the earlier form of the disease and may progress to AS.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of AxSpA. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals, including interleukin 17 inhibitors, to drive AxSpA market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
- GlobalDatas Axial Spondyloarthritis (AxSpA): Competitive Landscape to 2026 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AxSpA market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AxSpA market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Publisher Name : GlobalData