Viscom AG (V6C) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 32
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Viscom AG (V6C) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Viscom AG (Viscom), formerly Viscom GmbH, is a provider of inspection systems. It develops, manufactures and sells automated optical inspection (AOI) and automated X-ray inspection (AXI) systems. The company offers solder joint inspection AOI, solder joint inspection AXI/MXI, solder paste inspection (SPI), SMD assembly, wire bond inspection-AOI, manual X-ray/CT and other inspection systems. Viscom’s products find application in the areas of electronics manufacturing, aerospace technology, aviation, automotive, industrial electronics and consumer electronics. The company operates through a broad network of branches, application centers, support points for service and representatives in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Viscom is headquartered in Hanover, Niedersachsen, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Viscom AG - Key Facts
Viscom AG - Key Employees
Viscom AG - Major Products and Services
Viscom AG - History
Viscom AG - Company Statement
Viscom AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Viscom AG - Business Description
Product Category: Optical and X-ray Series Inspection Systems
Product Category: Service
Product Category: Special Optical and X-ray Inspection Systems
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Viscom AG - Corporate Strategy
Viscom AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Viscom AG - Strengths
Viscom AG - Weaknesses
Viscom AG - Opportunities
Viscom AG - Threats
Viscom AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix