Humanoid Robot: Applications, Verticals And Global Markets
Published Date: 15 Sep 2020
Number of Pages: 94
- The scope of the report includes the global market for commercially-deployed humanoid robots.
- Robots in the pilot phase or those that are live for demonstration purposes have not been considered to calculate overall market size.
- Market size includes the market of both hardware and software.
- The after-sales service market (software upgrade or hardware maintenance) has not been considered in the report.
- The rental service market for humanoid robots has not been considered in the report.
- The report includes both bipedal and wheeled humanoid robots for the calculation of the overall market size.
- Humanoid robotic kits have not been considered in the report scope.
- 47 tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for humanoid robots with emphasis on their applications and components
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of the market potential for the commercially deployed humanoid robots, overall market size for both hardware and the software parts of the biped and wheeled humanoid robots, along with region-specific developments in the industry
- Information pertaining to the value chain analysis and porter's five forces analysis of the humanoid robot industry ecosystem
- Discussion of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segment
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy and the humanoid robots industry
- Competitive landscape of the global humanoid robots' marketplace featuring key market participants, their market positioning and regional market share analysis
- Company profiles of the major global players, including Promobot Corp., UBTECH Robotics Inc., Agility Robotics, Honda Motors Co. Ltd., and ROBOTIS Co. Ltd.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
BCC Custom Research
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Evolution of Humanoid Robots
Key Components of a Humanoid Robot
Value Chain Analysis
Raw Material Suppliers
Suppliers and Distributors
Technical Innovations Enhancing the Advanced Features
Introduction of Robots for Personal Assistance in the Retail Industry
Increasing Use for Medical and Caregiving Applications
Growing Autonomous Rescue Operations
Huge Development and Maintenance Cost
Rising Complexity Leading to Unpredictability
Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the Market for Humanoid Robots
Bargaining Power of Buyers
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Threat from Substitutes
Threat from New Entrants
Impact of COVID-19
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Type of Robot
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Education and Entertainment
Personal Assistance and Caregiving
Research and Space Exploration
Search and Rescue
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Vertical
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Case Study on Potential of Robotics in the U.S.
Middle East and Africa
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
BCC Research Select Insights from Industry Leaders
QIHAN TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
SOFTBANK ROBOTICS GROUP CORP.
UBTECH ROBOTICS INC.
Other Key Players
ADVANCED TELECOMMUNICATIONS RESEARCH INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL (ATR)
ENGINEERED ARTS LTD.
HANSON ROBOTICS LTD.
HONDA MOTOR CO. LTD.
KAWADA ROBOTICS CORP.
ROBOTIS CO. LTD.
WILLOW GARAGE INC.
Other Visionary Players
Chapter 9 Appendix: Acronyms